What's Inside

Thursday, June 13, 2013

CNBLUE in FNC Magazine no. 02 : CN MUSIC - Lee Jonghyun (Hey You)


034
Busan man Lee Jonghyun, although he oozes the wild  personality, once you know him better, he also has that sort of “blur” feel. His attitude towards work is more lively than anyone, staying up late for composing, practise after schedules, and continue to compose late at night are his daily activities in life. [Blind Love] was also made this way. We could never forget how ecstatic he was waiting for everybody’s response after listening to the first song guide for this song. Isn’t there is a saying that guys look the best at work? Like today, he is not the “smiling sunshine boy” but the he’s showing the temptation of a “sexy man”.
LONELY, TIME – There isn’t really a time that I feel lonely. To feel lonely, I should have spare time. So in order not to waste time, I try to do something. However, one day is too short. I always don’t have enough time. It is true that I feel lonely sometimes. And when that happens I compose, practice, exercise or try to do anything. If I feel lonely, I think I would get lazy. The loneliest person is someone who feels lonely the most. So if you feel lonely, it means you have much time being by yourself. If you can complain or have something to do, then you would not feel lonely.
For me, I am not in the level to be feeling lonely. I don’t think I am doing that well. Of course I am rationalizing myself, telling me that I’m doing well. I need to have more time to do so (to think I’m doing well). To do all that I wanted to do, one day is never enough. I need to practice guitar, practice vocals, learn English, like songs, there are really a lot of things to do. I think I am greedy. I am that kind of person who compose even on Christmas (laughs). I don’t celebrate birthdays and don’t think those dates are important.
LOVE MYSELF – With regard about being lonely, I really love myself. Someone told me that I love myself so much in the past, so I said, “What do you mean I love myself, that’s gross (laughs). It’s not that I love myself, you could say that I’m just being strict with myself.” And then he said that this just means that you really love yourself a lot. After that, I thought a lot about it, and think that he was correct.  I wanted to appear cool to other men and hope to get their recognitions. When you think like this, indeed everything I do is for myself.
EMPTY SPACE, EMPTINESS – How should I say this, I couldn’t find any empty spaces (now). But maybe I would’ve feel it if I were a solo singer.
038
COOL PERSON – I could never fall at first sight. If this were to happen, she needs to be someone better than me. Someone that is worth my respect. She needs to have a set of clear principles and wide thinking, someone that I could learn from, then maybe I would fall for it. Someone would look good when she is focusing, to me they look best when someone does things that she loves. Even more so if she works hard till sweats run down. Even though her appearance looks really perfect but if I see her flaws, I’d be attracted to her more. I may feel motherly love to her.
MIND – When looking at opposite sex, I tend to look at how she thinks. I would like it better if she is someone with a positive mindset. Also someone who is very clear of what she does and is organized. I like someone who knows the reasons of living. If I see someone I like, I would approach her aggressively.
However, I don’t want to dash for person I first meet. So I’ve never done things like asking for a phone number. Of course someone I don’t know would be nicer but I don’t want to try to dash anyone whom I don’t know well. So there isn’t anyone that I fall at first sight but only those that keep looking better as I know her more.
COOL HANDSOME MAN – Most people say that my first impression is very good. I think I have such kind of attraction. Hahaha. I am not the kind that will treat girls very well. However, I am not the kind that will treat girls very well. I may not seem like the “nappeun namja” (bad guy) style but still want to appear cool.  I can keep on making her heart flutters. (laughs)
WANT TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP? – Just us being together is what important to me. What we do or where go isn’t as important . To me, the person I want in relationship is the same as the one I want to get married with. So even when I am married, I hope to live a life just like when we were dating.
My ideal type is like what I said before, someone that can do her things diligently. Someone who is worth my respect. To me it is also possible to change from friends to lovers. If I have someone that  I like, I would like to travel with her to a foreign place where there aren’t lots of people. I already have a country in mind, but I won’t tell you (laughs). It’s the place for just the two of us. We would swim together too.
Also, even though there is no exact way to cool her down, I’m the type who will say “Sorry..I won’t do it again”, then I’d say “Aigoo…why did you get angry because of this?” while soothing her. The validity of love seems to really vary depending on who the other party is.
FREE TIME/BREAK – Not much interest since before debut until now, because had been training so there isn’t much time to develop an interest. If have to say, that would be exercise, but I only started exercise during the break after debut. As compared to keep on being busy, I think the best for me now is still practice. There is always a need to do even better, so even when I am busy, I would still force myself to keep up a hobby. Snowboarding during winter and exercising during summer to keep fit.
HOLIDAY – If I were given a week for holiday, I would go Japan. I’d go further place if it’s a longer holiday. If the holiday were to be in winter, I would visit Hokkaido for skiing. If it’s only just a day or two, I guess I would work, composing or practise.
INTUITION – Intuition or luck? I guess whichever side is good. But when I’m with my girlfriend and I feel something is going wrong, I don’t care. I don’t dig it, just leave it as it is and let it pass by. Because even if I know, the result would be the same. (T/N: like the lyric of Intuition, “I feel the intuition that you’d leave me”)
SEEMS I’M GONNA BE DUMPED – Her attitude changes. Suddenly she becomes cold to me. I don’t like complicated things. I’m just a simple guy. I have sense. I live with it. (laugh)
SECRET – There’s nothing I feel sorry for. But even there is, I wouldn’t say. I would feel more sorry if I were to say it. I’m trying my best not to feel sorry. Because the moment I said it aloud, I would feel bad for it. I guess I would never say anything that I’d be sorry for.
It’s natural that we want to be better. We all should live better life. That’s why I must try my best to understand each other.
042
Source : Parishin + CNBLUESTORM

No comments:

Post a Comment