What's Inside

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CNBLUE in FNC Magazine No. 02! 'Synthetic'

013
When the completely different 4 of them met and live together, it is definitely not easy. And recently they become more alike to each other until they also get a shock. Does love makes them more similar? As individual and as a group, lets the similarity discussion begins.
THE FNC
Jungshin: I always enjoy magazine photoshoot, as there are our stories in these magazines, they are our books. Moreover, we are involved in production, so fans really like it. Furthermore, we could see the own production of this magazine, so it is even more meaningful. We also get the chances to choose our photos, so it gives the feeling that we are part of the editor.
Jonghyun: The photos are really good as well as the discussion topics. Just like what Minhyuk said, we could take family photos. Through this magazine, we could show things that others could not see, like some fun things that happen during our overseas trips, here and there. From now on, I want to share our daily life, although it’s nothing special (laugh), during world tour.
Yonghwa: It is really difficult to gather the whole FNC family together to find out about the news and updates. From [THE FNC], it gives the feeling that we are together with each other and know about new updates. Hope next time we could take FNC family photos overseas!
Minhyuk: From [THE FNC] volume one, everyone gather for photo shoot and behind-the-scene (BTS), so it was really fun and I keep thinking when would be the next time. It is interesting for both the photoshoot and BTS, as it shows the normal us, which are very difficult to be seen. It would be better if it could capture things that are real privacy, so that it would be a better reflection of the real us.
014
Getting Similar
Jonghyun: Indeed, we really become more and more alike. At the start, when Yonghwa hyung and Jungshin is neutral, Minhyuk and I would be completely opposite ends. As we interact and live with each other, we have more agreement. Minhyuk is a very orientated person, do things with principles, but slowly he knows how to change and adapt to the society. I don’t really pay attention to small details, but slowly become more firm.
Just from living in a dorm you could see changes, from someone that completely does not clean the room to now, without others’ request to clean, I would feel that there is a need to clean as it is dirty, which is completely different from the past (laughs). Everything when I see the messy room, I would start tidying and keep thinking “oh, I would also do this kind of things now”, and realised we become more and more similar. When we are practising, we got the feeling that it is about time, so 4 of us will just gather naturally as time goes by.
Minhyuk: Nowadays, all 4 of us seem to have the same thinking and reaction, maybe because we live with each other, what we see and feel is the same. Some of the things we have the same thinking, so we see each other having the same reaction, and say the same things. So at this time, we will look at each other and smile. “ah, I always think this way.” Whenever this happens, we would realise that we become more and more similar. It is more like we become similar unknowingly.
Like things that we don’t do in the past, those change and we are doing them now. So whenever we realised that we are doing things that we don’t do in the past, we would realise we become similar. This includes our talking tone; since we are close sometimes we will talk some harsh jokes and play around. As we talk more, we realise we have similar opinion. Or maybe we become more like our hyungs, nowadays we even talk in Busan dialect, though we’ve never lived in Busan. (laughs)
Yonghwa: Who know, though I don’t really hear it often, maybe Jungshin too? Ever since Jungshin cut his hair, people say we look alike.
Jungshin: There were Minhyuk, Yonghwa hyung and I. While we talked about something I said, “Let it go as it goes~“, Minhyuk started singing “I am G A E K O~” Gaeko’s song “Rhythm Is Life“. Yonghwa hyung and I shouted simultaneously “Uh~ I was about to sing it too“, then laughed. I said, “We’ve lived together too long~“.
We meet many things in common, think about same songs. Whenever something happen, our reaction is not different. We don’t go out from our big frame. Before, we were all separate. One goes left, I will go up, I will go down, all four were different. Now we’ve lived together for long time, we all are similar, our thoughts are too. We’ve been living together for 5 years, I’ve never thought that I want to live separately. Yonghwa hyung too. And I think I should not do that. (laughs)
015024
This thing is just different
Minhyuk: Ah, I can’t really follow Jonghyun hyung’s food taste. I can eat everything, I don’t have anything that I can’t eat. It’s really hard to keep up with his taste. When I feel like I know, then I don’t, and when I don’t it seems like I know. I think his taste depend on his mood. (laughs) For Yonghwa hyung, his gifted talent, self-confidence and shamelessness(?). As for Jungshin… (think for long) his height? (laugh)
Jonghyun: We don’t have really very strong character, but if I need to say something it would be Jungshin’s sleep. Minhyuk taste (laughs) And Yonghwa hyung’s skateboard talent.
Jungshin: Minhyuk’s small eyes, Jonghyun hyung’s white skin. Yonghwa hyung’s neck and round butt, only those are things that we are not alike.
Yonghwa: Minhyuk’s small face. And I am satisfied with my existence ^^
016017018019020021022023
Source : Parishin + CNBLUESTORM

No comments:

Post a Comment