What's Inside

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CNBLUE in FNC Magazine No. 02! 'Coffee Talk'

CNBLUE Coffee & Talks
Four men who look like they drink soft coffee only at a luxurious cafe, are chatting around table.
CNBLUE, their conversation is special. If four men gather and chat, what will they talk about? And how will they look? Beginning with “Did you see ‘Daddy, where are we going’?”, “If we do…”, ” Wooa~ Joo Dae Hae is really…”(leading lady of drama 야왕 Queen of ambition), their cheerful and honest conversation continues, and it’s relayed here.

Coffee

004
Yonghwa: I like iced Americano, to me Iced Americano is FANTASTIC!! My love for coffee is really well known among fans ah, when I was having the photoshoot for [THE FNC] for “Leader”, I went out to buy coffee during break time. A few fans recognise me and I even gave them my autograph, and one person is called “HANA”, and I only realised after I finished writing “To HANA-NIM” (means “Dear God”), immediately I started laughing and laughed for quite sometimes, after that when I was back at the studio, I realised someone already posted that she saw me and immediately news started to spread furiously and amazedly.
005
Jonghyun: I didn’t like it (coffee) when I was a kid. Surprisingly, growing up I find it tastes good. I like caramel macchiato with lots of syrup. Drinking coffee is a habit, I guess. It’s harmful to your body. And I have trouble sleeping. So, to be honest, I don’t really enjoy drinking coffee. I already have trouble sleeping, if I drink coffee, I can’t sleep even more. These days, rather than coffee, I prefer grapefruit-ade.
009
Jungshin: I also like coffee, though in this photoshoot I used latte for the effect, I also like iced Americano. As compared to the past, not because I don’t like to drink coffee but more like there is no chance for me to drink and recently I prefer TAKE OUT too. When I was a trainer, I don’t even think to buy coffee to drink as they are really expensive. However, nowadays we really like coffee and drink it quite recently and at least one cup a day, especially Yonghwa hyung, the most he can drink in a day was 5 cups, seem like CNBLUE like coffee nowadays.
008
Minhyuk: I love warm coffee not the cold one. Although I like to drink coffee, only drink when I am free. Warm coffee gives the feeling of enjoying that freedom and not just freedom in term of time or emotions, even when it’s good weather, sitting at the balcony of the shop enjoying a warm coffee; it is indeed a very nice feeling to relax. It would be best if I can have coffee with the girl I like, so that I can chat with her, better than keep exploring new coffee place.
011
Talk

Yonghwa: These days, we talk about world tour a lot. We don’t talk about one subject for long, new subject comes one after another. Talk about this, then go to the next smoothly. Recently I fell for ‘Queen of Ambition‘. It’s so interesting! How can it be?
Jonghyun: I’m most talkative when I’m with members. The subject depends on time, but like the friends of our age, we talk about the gossips of that time. We are same. But when we’re quiet, we are very quiet. When we wake up in the morning, we gather one by one and start talking, or we talk before sleep.
003
Jungshin: I am the kind that are always talking with the members, we chat more on tours recently and even talk about the MVs we saw from other artists. We also talked a lot on watches and cars, Yonghwa hyung and I love clothes, so we often talk about that too. Normally I will lie there and Yonghwa hyung will also lie there.. Eh? So both of us are lying.. (laughs) Four of us can lie for three to  four hours, and we even chatted when the time we woke up until we fell asleep again. When we chatted, we talked from members’ habits and soon changed to caps then later coffee, so the topic keeps changing and changing, and we can really talk about it.
It is not like there is a standard way for discussion, and everytime I like to say funny things whenever Jonghyun hyung was trying to complete his sentence while saying ahh. (laughs) Moreover we are at the age for university, and we do discuss topics at our age, like our type of girls.. (laughs)  We talk about really tiny things, talk about bands too.
Minhyuk: Whenever we are alone, normally the first thing in our mind is to rest, if not it feels bored. Whenever this happen, we will think of something to do like going to other’s room first and lie on the bed, if nothing to talk, we’d think of something to talk. ”What are you doing~” and drag him into bed. If I go to Yonghwa hyung’s room, I lie down on his bed. “What are you doing~”, “What shall we eat~”, I talk like that. Everyone starts with lying down.
012
Imagine
Minhyuk: If I own my own business, I want to run a bar by myself, a cocktail bar. Or a barista? I want to run a coffee shop too. Or a pasta restaurant. Whatever it is, I must run it myself. I will be a chef or bartender or barista to manage it myself. Jungshin will be better if he is requested to work with someone rather than doing something for himself. He doesn’t suit for being on the top and I think he can’t manage it. I think I can’t give it to his own hand. (laugh) We call him ‘Minus touch’. Whatever Jungshin touches, it’s broken or it goes wrong. So I don’t want to let him touch it. Jonghyun will do well by himself, what he likes. A gym?
Yonghwa hyung will do well any business, but he needs someone. But if that person is Jungshin, it will be ‘the best’ or ‘the worst’. It may be very successful or Yonghwa hyung will fail because of Jungshin (laugh).
Yonghwa hyung has once said as a joke that if he starts entertainment business, he is the president, I am in charge of financial, Jonghyun hyung manages trainees and give them training, Jungshin is just his right arm. (laugh)
007
Yonghwa: Jungshin can never start his own business, if I am the boss, then he’ll be in charge of running errands. He’d have to drive too. Minhyuk will be in responsible for financial and Jonghyun as trainer? We all four like beef, so all of us can open a beef restaurant. And of course, I would be the chairman, I would give all the instruction. Minhyuk would be financial head, and Jonghyun could help to find lease or outside with sales. Jungshin would be for service, like be the cashier or waiter.
Jonghyun:  I guess I would do something but I not sure what to do, but definitely is something that could earn a lot of money. (laughs) Maybe as real estate, then I will pull Yonghwa hyung as the co-president, then Minhyuk helps to serve the people. Then Jungshin would be sitting behind the counter, picking up calls. (laughs)
Jungshin: I guess I would not do anything, but if 4 of us are doing something together, I definitely can’t be the main (laughs). A chairman need to have the look of the chairman, especially some jobs, they are called “chairman”. Although everyone knows that my childhood dream is being a CEO, everyone say I could not (laughs). So I would try to be one whenever someone said “Yes!” or “No”, giving the impression of a CEO.
010
Father
Yonghwa: Perhaps a dad who’s like a friend. I haven’t thought about having one kid or two. I have no plan (laugh). I would love it if my kids do basketball or music when they’re big. Is there any member who’s fit to be my in-law? There won’t ever be such a thing! (laugh)
Jonghyun: I want to be a friend-like but great dad. I want to be just like my own dad. And raise my kids to be like me (laugh). Manly and hot. I want to let them do whatever they want. It’s okay even if they are not good in studies. They will do if they want to do. I’d like to have a son and a daughter. But I wouldn’t want to become in-laws with our members. Because we know each other too well, that’s why I don’t wanna be in-laws with them (laugh).
006
Minhyuk:  Either a friend-like dad or a dad who’s really like dad. I don’t want only one kid, so two or more is better. I hope that the first child will be a daughter and the second is son. If I go on a trip, I’ll find a place that women can feel female emotion. I don’t know a lot about this, so I’d talk with my wife about the places girls of my daughter’s age like to go.(laugh)
For now I don’t know. When I have my own children I’ll find them out. Usually people who got married change. I’m not sure till I get married, but since my first child will be daughter, I will be like Jia’s dad who is crazy about her. (football player Song Jong Kook)
Yonghwa hyung would be like Jun’s dad style? (laugh) (T/N: Actor Seong Dong Il, but I’m 85% sure that he meant Junsu’s father (not Jun) who is actor Lee Jonghyuk of AGD) Jungshin is like Yun MinSu sunbaenim (singer/composer, member of Vibe) Jonghyun hyung would be like Mingook’s dad. (announcer Kim Seong Joo).
Jungshin: I would like to a dad that is like friend, just like my dad and I, and would like to be one that feels that his dad is very handsome. I hope my son can see me as a very handsome dad. I wish my children to grow just like how my parents nurture me, giving me freedom to do things. My parents encourage me to do things that I like, they didn’t force me to study hard but help me find the suitable route. They are always by my side encouraging me doing the things I like.

Source : Parishin + CNBLUESTORM

No comments:

Post a Comment