What's Inside

Thursday, June 13, 2013

CNBLUE in FNC Magazine no. 02 : CN MUSIC - Kang Minhyuk (LOVE)

034
Romantic guy is an expression that is common to Kang Minhyuk. But honestly speaking, Minhyuk feels really lonely. And he said he really want to be in love. Especially on a sunny day like this, he felt the love even more. When we were talking about dreams and love, his eyes shine like he is in love already. Now let’s talk with Minhyuk who want to receive love, this unintentionally makes me dream about the lost romantic in love. A man who wants to be in love, Kang Minhyuk’s LOVE!
ALONE – In the past, I played soccer, watched movie with my friends. I would say this kind of living is no longer present now. And even with members we chat, we don’t really do such activities. Even when playing games, I start to look for games that you can play on your own.
OFF DAY –Basically, I spend more than half a day sleeping, after I woke up, even if I want to do something, that would be others’ off work time, so it is quite difficult to do anything. As time gets late, I tend to just stay at home more often, so it left with my alone time, thinking to do things that I would enjoy but end up I would waste more time, so time just flies like this. I could just do anything to spend time, could be for the sake of it or really for pure enjoyment, but after that I still won’t be able to find that “thing” that I could find it worth to spend time with, so I ended up wasting time. 
A MOMENT – Just recently , there was a period when all the other members were busy and I am alone at home. Once I opened my eyes, no one was at home. Not even someone I could have meals with, or someone I can call on phone. At this point of time, I really miss the members. I am that kind that can bear loneliness, even though I am alone, I won’t feel lonely. However, once I feel lonely, that is pretty bad already.
 HOLIDAY –I have travelled to many places. Before our debut, on the day that there was no practice, I took my camera and went around. I planned one day before and travelled from Insadong to Nansan, also sky garden, just like that loitering around. Though it would feel lonely if I was alone, but break time would become more interesting and I found it quite fun as well. Come to think of it, I wanted to visit those places with my girlfriend as those places are good for dating too. (laughs)
 After debut, I travelled alone too. I went to the sea. Even though it was in winter, gradually it gets warmer. I thought it would not be very cold, it turned out that the wind was super strong. It was really cold. But the scenery was really nice as the sea was up, I stayed until sunset. I enjoyed myself that day and felt that it heals my soul, like a refreshed and new feeling, it had the feeling of being super happy. If now I were given a day, I would visit my friend, though I would really want to travel, but I hope to see the people I love, to chat or exercise together, or anything is good. It will be even better if can date. (laughs)                                    
STRONG SPIRIT –What is ‘strong spirit’ to me? I guess I really need it, as it seems that I have lived too easily but my heart does not feel it. Maybe I am not that initiative, so I need someone to make me more initiative that would be the best.
036
 BECOME COMFORTABLE –I belong to those that if I keep looking, I would fall in love. If that person becomes too comfortable, this could mean that I may have a crush or feeling on her. In other words, even at first sight, I could develop good feeling too. This could also happen while chatting with friends. As time gets longer, I would start thinking “do I like her”? If this happens, this would mean that I would have fallen for her. When I like someone, I would think that she has all the positive points or maybe the characteristics of a girlfriend. Or even some actions that look really pretty. But it has been a long time I have been in relationship, I really couldn’t remember. (laughs)
 COURAGE – If I have someone I like, I would keep on appearing by her side. If I think she’d accept me, I would then go for it. I must look at her and tell her myself. I think that’s how you should do it and then it would feel right. Moreover, I must really do my best. If I were to meet my ideal type in a coffee place, I would possibly go forward and say hi. Since I don’t know her, I would test her out. However, this really requires a lot of courage and really fit all my criteria. I won’t do that if I have a girlfriend or someone I like, so I am saying that when I am really looking for my  otherhalf, then I would. Even if my confession fails, I would try at least ten times. But until now, I have not had such experience.
TWO PENCILS –I fell for someone when I was in second grade (elementary school) .And this was how I confess, two pencils and one letter under the girl’s table. There is no special meaning for that two pencils, it is just the feeling of a second grader (laughs). Just  because I like her so I confessed. I was too small and didn’t know what dating is. I liked that girl for 3 years. We did not meet alone outside too.
My first time dating a girl was when I was in fifth grade. We bought couple necklaces, it was really a time when I didn’t know anything. I kept on doing things that girls hate. Like when she asked you which one was nice, you’re supposed to select together, but then I just said “they all look okay, just pick one that you like”. I guess that was really my first date went. (laughs) 
BEING TOGETHER – I’d like it if we could be together from the moment my eyes  are open until at I close my eyes at night. It’s like spending almost all the time together, that kind of meaning. Even though we may not work at the same place, in the morning I could drive her to work and pick her from work, have meals and coffee together. Doing all these simple things in life. 
BAD GUY – I am the kind of guy that would do everything for a girl. I don’t really know what a bad guy is.  Though it does not seem to be very cool that I am doing all the things, but from then until now, I think I’ve never become a bad guy before. I think that’s my charm?  I would do everything for her and really take care of her? It is because I like it that way. But now I want to be loved, as I have been giving too much. Now I want a taste of being loved too, just as much as I’ve loved.
MARRIAGE – Normally, I hope to get married with the person I dated. But recently my thought changes. Marriage is something that lasts for a long time. If there is someone I like, I would try my best to date no matter what.  It would be best if I could do lots of things for her.
 99% – I am not very observant, but talking about relationship I am 99% accurate. What I feel is coming would happen 99%. If it comes later, it would be even more accurate, but by the time that happens, I guess it would be too late for anything to be saved. Honestly speaking, if I need to prepare for my heart in front of someone I like, it is not like if I knew it earlier, I would feel less pain. No matter when comes, it still hurts the same when need to separate, so doing anything is just not going to work. On the other hand, if I expected it, I would feel even more pain. It’s not like I could not understand but I’d just  feel really upset.
IF SHE IS ANGRY – I’ll try my best to make her happy. If I could make her happy when others make her angry, that is also my strength. If I could really do such thing to her, isn’t that a good thing? Moreover, since I am the closest person to her, of course I would try all means to console her.
I’M SORRY –Towards Jungshin, my closest friend. I should have taken care of him more, but I am really very bad to him, from actions to words. Even though it’s because that we are close, I am really sorry for almost everything. As for Jonghyun Hyung, as we are really different, I feel sorry too. For Yonghwa Hyung, I feel bad that we as dongsengs couldn’t catch up as fast as him. Lastly, to all the girls out there, I’m sorry that I am not a “nappeun namja” (bad guy). (laughs)
040
Source : Parishin + CNBLUESTORM

No comments:

Post a Comment