What's Inside

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CNBLUE in FNC Magazine no. 02 : CN MUSIC – Jung Yonghwa (I’m A Loner)


034
Jung Yonghwa has the potential to make people around him to smile, not just when he is happy but even when he is tired, he could choose to rest but still trying to make others happy by teasing them (though he said this was a way to chase his sleepiness). There is always laughter besides Yonghwa and it never stop. And yet now we are asking Yonghwa about loneliness, something that is not really seen from the happy-go-lucky Yonghwa, especially when his cold image from debut has been thrown into the fairy world.
LONER – If I want to talk about lonely, basically I never felt lonely before, just never feel real lonely. Family? About separation from family? As we were together everyday, it does feel lonely at the start when just separated, no family by my side, friends are also in Busan, so at this kind of time I would just compose. Time flies when composing.
DIFFERENCE IN FEELING – Less time spent on interests, feels like something is chasing over me. “When this ended, still need to do another thing”, so time just flies like this and slowly it becomes a habit. I felt insecure when there is nothing to do, if there isn’t a thing to do, I couldn’t rest well. Even when I return to Busan, I would be like “ah ya, what should I do?” but I couldn’t think of anything to do, maybe that is the reason why I couldn’t rest properly.
INTERESTS – In the past, I played basketball, and snowboarding in winter. However I couldn’t do it anymore now. Honestly speaking, there isn’t much hobbies I could have not, really don’t have. Maybe go around to drink coffee? I guess this could consider as a hobby? The reason why I focus myself on composing is because I couldn’t do other things and I couldn’t go places that are full with people. I really love to play basketball, and snowboarding would require more time but I don’t have it. In the past, I even bought season pass so that I could do snowboard anytime I want.
SNOWBOARDING AS CNBLUE JUNG YONGHWA – It has been a really long time ever since I snowboard. The feeling of enjoyment is really different from the past, it feels like there is a need to be faster and more. Moreover, need to cover until people can’t recognise me, but still, some do.
JUNG YONGHWA IN CROWD – I feel sad when people really couldn’t recognise especially when I didn’t cover myself up and people couldn’t recognise me. So when that happens, I will expose myself, like I will stand there and ask  “Do you like CNBLUE?” “Do you like Jung Yonghwa?” If they say they that they do, I would say “I am Jung Yonghwa~~”, something like this. This could be fun too.
I tried this while I was on the tram up for snowboarding and I asked a secondary school girl If she like CNBLUE, she replied “ I do, why?” so I continued to ask what is CNBLUE ranking in her heart, I guess she figured out so she said “the most likeable”, then she continued asked if I am Jung Yonghwa, so I just said I am. HAHAHA. Actually wanted to take photo, but then I said it was secret so she could not take it, so I gave her an autograph since there was paper next to it.
035
MY PHONE, WHEN IT’S ESPECIALLY QUIET TODAY – I am not the kind that will contact people first, I will wait quietly from the other parties to contact me, and also, there isn’t really some people that I could message with, so normally at this time I would message members.
LONELY CHRISTMAS – Last year’s Christmas, we just ended Japan schedules and came back to Seoul, so I had no one to celebrate Christmas with. Other members said they are too sleepy and said they wanted to sleep. So I was just sitting there in dazed and  then fell asleep.On this kind of days, I think having schedule would be better. New Year! I didn’t really like rice cake soup in New Year, especially when a lot were being cooked then we kept on warming it up to eat. However, I really want to eat it now.
WHEN I AM ALONE – The first thing I do is to contact Jungshin as it is funniest with him.
OFF DAY – I will drink coffee with my manager or eat good food. I will go out to buy scented candles when my manager is not around, and light them at home. Then I’d smell of the candles after they are lighted for 10 – 20 minutes. After that then I would compose while enjoying this smell.
RESTING PLACE – Jungshin’s room is the most comfortable, the best room to rest. Not just in our dorm, even when we move and also hotel room, Jungshin’s room is still the best. The atmosphere is the best too. I think I dislike Minhyuk’s room the most, he will keep nag I would mess up and keep torturing me and doesn’t even let me lie on his bed.
WHEN GOING TO BE DUMPED – Will definitely have the feeling or feel it. It is like the sixth sense then after that immediately will be dumped, sound like I did something that made people to dump me. Even it is like this, I couldn’t accept separation so easily and fast.
PAST CLING – I definitely cling on, couldn’t face it coolly (smile), and I will do that no matter what. Haha
AFTER THAT- Never got back together
WHEN MEET IDEAL ON ROAD – APPROACH OR NOT –I am that kind that will definitely approach.
SUCCESSFUL LINE – I am Jung Yonghwa. Haha
IF THERE’S A MAN BESIDE HER – I’m the peace maker.
DREAM GIRL – No specific appearance, is that kind I can click. Then once a while after my schedules, she could help me remove make-up, apply moisturizers and even massage. Moreover, she can accept my jokes.
WOMAN LIKE JUNGSHIN? – That’s not it.
DREAM DATE – Ermm, like things that others will do. As compared to special event, I hope I can watch movie, eating, having coffee, trekking, shopping publicly.
LIES – I teased Jungshin a lot when he had his hair cut and kept saying why he copied “Jung Yonghwa’s hairstyle”. I like the long haired Jungshin, actually he wanted to cut short hair very long ago and said he preferred shorter hair but I kept teasing him that I like the long haired Jungshin and said if he cut, he will look weird, saying long hair is always better than short hair, moreover he could shake his hair on tours, and that is when he’s the most handsome.
I guess I talked too much of this, and he got quite hurt, and when he just cut, he looks quite happy but I kept teasing until he felt bad whether did he make the right decision to cut, as he seems to regret. So when I was watching tv with him, I told him I was joking then and he totally become a handsome and warm man, and said he look nicer after he cut, such kind of lies. “But then, Jungshin, long hair is really more handsome.”
039

Source : Parishin + CNBLUESTORM

No comments:

Post a Comment