What's Inside

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Park Shin Hye was approached both by guys and talent scouts after debut

Actress Park Shin Hye said she had been appro
ached both by guys and talent scouts on the streets even after her debut as an actress.

On MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Show" that was aired on the 21st at 3:40pm, Park Shin-hye was asked by the host if she had ever been hit on by a guy on the streets after debuting as an actress. Park Shin-hye said yes. 
"I was even offered a chance to debut as an actress even after I made my debut. Someone approached me on the streets and asked me if I wanted to become an actress. In a funny coincidence, it turned out that the managing agency the person was from was actually the one I belonged to."     

Park Shin Hye also mentioned that her ideal type in the year 2013 was comedian Park Hee-sun.
 
She also talked about her finances and showed her prudent side. "I used to get my allowance from my parents. However, recently I purchased a store for them and told them that from now on I would be managing my money."  

Source : Star Naver

No comments:

Post a Comment