What's Inside

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Case Of The Two Lee Shins

I was working on my third blog (a blog for K-pop, J-pop, anime) when I tackled about the K-drama couples. As I did my research, I found one thing interesting.

K-dramaland actually gave birth to another Lee Shin aside from Lee Shin of "Hearstrings."

That's right!

The first was born on 2006, and was found in the K-drama "Princess Hours." Joo Ji Hoon played the part of Crown Prince Lee Shin, who was arranged to be married to the female protagonist, Shin Chae-kyeong, who was acted by Yoo Eun Hye.

The second, as we all know, is Lee Gyu Won's cold prince, the frontman of band The Stupid, Lee Shin. ^_*

2006's Crown Prince Lee Shin (photo credit to owner; found at Tumblr)


2011's "Cold Prince" Lee Shin (photo credit to owner; found at Wordpress)



Another coincidence... Park Shin Hye is also compared to Yoo Eun Hye for some similarities with their faces (and for being natural beauties).

I guess these two Lee Shins are very lucky to get the beautiful girls!

Before I wrap up this blog entry, let me share to you something that will make you go peanuts.

How many takes did this scene take just to get the right one? Must be a case of an intentional NG (Intentional!)
Miss kissing your princess, Lee Shin? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (photo credit to owner, found at Fanpop)



여러분, 좋은 하루 되세요!!!


--posted by mchko~~

1 comment: