What's Inside

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Park Shin Hye's Interview with StarN

In 'You're Beautiful', 'Heartstrings', 'Flower Boy Next Door' and etc dramas, Park Shin Hye has always been surrounded with Flower Boys and in the movie 'Miracle of Cell No. 7', she was surrounded by Ryoo Seung-ryong, Jung Jin-young, Oh Dal-su, Park Won-sang and more middle-aged actors. Park Shin Hye has shown great tatic skills while acting together with them.
On the 5th, in Mapo-gu, Seoul Korea, in a coffee cafe, Shin Hye she had her celebrity interview and she revealed with bright smiles that she is really lucky to be able to received this interview.

- Comparing her present opportunities to when she was young
As compared to other works, 'Miracle of Cell No. 7' has shown a very different side of Shin Hye as compared to her previous work that she had when she was younger.

Shin Hye : I felt the movie script was really interesting when I first read the script. Sunbae Oh Dal-su, Kim Jung-tae and Jung Man-shik are all this movie. Furthermore, I am also anticipating working together with sunbae Ryoo Seung-ryong. I was really forward to working with all the sunbaes when I was reading the script.
Shin Hye : I asked myself how would I react if the story of Ye Seung happened all upon on me and I also don't wish to miss the chance of working with all the sunbaes.

In addition, Park Shin Hye also went on to touch on her experience working with her sunbaes.

Shin Hye : I felt very burden as all the sunbaes have good reputation in the showbiz industry. They were all very nice to me. They gave me support and I felt happy throughout the filming process.

- Cried when the sceme was at the law court
In the movie, Park Shin Hye played the role of 'Ye Seung' and she had to prove her father's innocence when her father was falsely accused and sent to the prison. The first scene of it was in the law court.
Facing such a huge and dense scene, Park Shin Hye did a lot of preparation. She has also suffered a lot of difficulties trying hard to speak and refute in law terms.

Shin Hye : Before the filming of the movie, I did a lot of homework beforehand. I read my script many times but I went chaos when I got into the dense atmosphere and broke out into tears.


- Towards fatherly love, it's feeling of my father taking care of me
In the movie, we have seen Ye Seung her father who has an intelligence of a 6 year olf, so when is the time where Shin Hye felt the love from her father?

Shin Hye : The word 'Father' is a very rigid word but whenever I need anything, father will always help me to prepare for it.

Park Shin Hye mentioned before on her twitter when she was filming for 'Flower Boy Next Door' that she would like to eat her father's Doenjan Jjigae(homemade spicy stew) which will make her drool upon having it. She has used this very special coquetry voice to express her father's love and care for her at all times.
Meanwhile, the movie 'Miracle of Cell No. 7' has been on theaters for 12 days. The accumulated viewership has exceeded 4 million.

 


Source & Translation : PSH_S'PORE

No comments:

Post a Comment