What's Inside

Friday, April 05, 2013

An An Magazine Interview with Jung Yong Hwa


Yong Hwa pulling the member as a leader. During shooting, Quickly in response to a request that “More closer”, he take hand of Minhyuk and pulled . and humming with Jungshin for make a relax mood. we can see that he truly enjoy being with four members.


Yonghwa : “ I would tease member when the their acting was funny. But, When they did a good acting I will not dare praise. Because I hope that they grow strongly. LOL!”



He showed his own theory of leader. I thought he is strict, but he will show kindness to act to make tteokbokki sometimes. How does it taste?



Yonghwa : “Everyone say “Delicious” I only have confidence to make tteokbokki well.”



What is the location of the memories in Seoul? He replied “Hongdae ” in straight eyes.



Yonghwa : “Hongdae where CNBLUE began. In the sense that four members met and had a lot of practice together. I remember the time when visiting. There is a lot of live music venue. also have date course of young people , I want you to come Hongdae when you visit Seoul. ”



So, If you have a girlfriend, Do you want to take her Hongdae?



Yonghwa : “I may not be the case. Because, It is fun for me wherever if I go with girlfriend !! ”



The new song 【Blind Love】 sing a man's feelings of unforgettable memories with girlfriend. What happens when you fall in love?



Yonghwa : “I'm……… I'll get in touch soon. LOl! E-mail,phone, go to see… I would contact by any means. my mind is weak lol. But now, the presence of fans are important to me . I want to say “ Come with me! ” ”

Translation : Heartstrings_YS

1 comment: