What's Inside

Sunday, October 27, 2013

BOICE Magazine Vol. 1

Member Introduction

Yonghwa
Q : Please state your position.
Yonghwa:  Vocal
Q : Your birthday and blood type?
Yonghwa:  22 June. A.
Q : Your hobby?
Yonghwa:  Snowboarding.
Q : Your skill?
Yonghwa:  Singing
Q : Who is the artist which influenced you?
Yonghwa:  Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones
Q : What is the first CD you bought?
Yonghwa:  Backstreet Boys
Q : When did you learn to beat box?
Yonghwa:  Of course, I learned it from my school mate.
Q : Please tell us what’s the charming point of beat box?
Yonghwa :  You can decide on what sound you want to make.
Jonghyun
Q : Please state your position.
Jonghyun:  You don’t know?
Q : Your birthday and bloodtype?
Jonghyun:  15 May  1990. O.
Q : Your hobby?
Jonghyun:  Sport
Q : Your skill?
Jonghyun:  Sport
Q : Who is the artist which influenced you?
Jonghyun:  Eric Clapton
Q : What is the first CD you bought?
Jonghyun:  Eric Clapton
Q : What is the reason that made you practice judo?
Jonghyun:  Just go by natural
Q : Please tell us what’s the charming point of judo?
Jonghyun:  Man’s sweat is COOL!
Minhyuk
Q : Please state your position.
Minhyuk:  Drum
Q : Your birthday and bloodtype?
Minhyuk:  June 28. A.
Q : Your hobby?
Minhyuk:  Sport
Q : Your skill?
Minhyuk:  Sleeping
Q : Who is the artist which influenced you?
Minhyuk:  Maroon 5, Nell.
Q :  What is the first CD you bought?
Minhyuk:  Maroon 5
Q :  What’s your favorite soccer team? Who’s your favorite soccer player?
Minhyuk:  FC Seoul. Ki Seong Yong from Swansea City (EPL English Premier League)
Q :  What do you like about basketball?
Minhyuk:  I like it since I can play together with my friends.
Jungshin
Q :  Please state your position.
Jungshin:  Bass
Q : Your birthday and bloodtype?
Jungshin: September 15. A.
Q :  Your hobby?
Jungshin:  I’m searching for it now.
Q :  Your skill?
Jungshin:  Bass and Rap
Q :  Who is the artist which influenced you?
Jungshin:  Bon Jovi, Mr. BIG
Q :  What is the first CD you bought?
Jungshin:  Mr. BIG CD
Q :  What’s the reason why you wanted to learn rap?
Jungshin:  When we were doing promo as an indie band in Japan, Yonghwa was not there. The only member who can rap was me. Because of that, I became  even more interested in rap.
Q :  Please tell us what’s the charming point of rap?
Jungshin:  Rather than the song itself, rap can express your feeling.

Member Daily Schedule
[The-Stupid]Boice Magazine11
Yonghwa
11.00 Wake up. Drink coffee.
12.30 Lunch
14.00 Play (internet surfing, playing guitar)
18.00 Dinner
19.00 Free time (composing at work room till late night)
Q :  What thing gives you ‘feeling’ in a day?
Yonghwa:  Drinking coffee right after waking up.
Q :  For breakfast, lunch and dinner do you cook ? Or do you eat out?
Yonghwa:  I call for delivery but more often than not, I eat out.
Q :  What if you get 1 free day, what will you do?
Yonghwa: I’ll hang out alone!
** Things in his bag are different depending on the day. Usually he has sunglasses, comic that he reads when he has free time, and tablet pc for internet surfing and composing. **
[The-Stupid]Boice Magazine12
Jonghyun
12:00 Wake up. Eat.
14:00 Playing guitar, composing.
There are days when he keeps playing guitar and listening music while having break time. He usually eats and do other things in between.
Q :  What thing gives you ‘feeling’ in a day?
Jonghyun : Playing guitar. I like it.
Q :  For breakfast, lunch and dinner you cook? Or do you eat out?
Jonghyun: I call for delivery or buy it myself, depending on the situation. I eat anything. I like meat!
Q : What if you get 1 free day, what will you do?
Jonghyun: I will just relax and will not think of anything.
** Things in his bag are earphones, metronome for practicing, perfume (Bleu de Chanel on pict), and book because he thinks it would be useless if he does nothing during free time. **
[The-Stupid]Boice Magazine10
Q&A
CNBLUE answered questions from Japan Boice.
Q : CNBLUE has Korea and Japan activity, is there any difference between them? If there’s any please tell us.
Jonghyun: There’s no difference between Korea and Japan. Wherever we hold a concert, I think we always do our best with the same feeling. Thanks to all our fans all over the world. Thank you for supporting us!
Yonghwa: Not only Korea or Japan, we have the same feeling for other countries too, right?
Minhyuk: On stage, the happiness is the same. But, unfortunately my Japanese is not that perfect so I couldn’t express my feelings clearly.
Jungshin: There’s no difference. But, because I’m not good at Japanese, the MC part is not that smooth. I feel sad. I’ll do my best even more.
Q : Which member is the best at drinking?
Yonghwa: I’m the strongest. Hahaha!
Jonghyun: Yonghwa. When we were in Hongkong, he vomited due to over-drinking. Hahaha!
Minhyuk: Yonghwa. He’s a mood maker who always lights up the atmosphere! He drinks well.
Jungshin: All are good in drinking but Yonghwa is the best.
Q : I’m studying Korean now by myself. But I feel like there’s no improvement. Do you have any advice on how to improve it? I want to know how you study.
Yonghwa: Recently we’re studying many languages and I think it’s hard. Please give me an advice too. Hahaha!
Jonghyun: Even though I’m Korean, I think Korean language is too hard. Hahaha!
Minhyuk: For me, among the languages that I’ve studied, the easiest to use is Korean language. Because there are many expressions. I think I didn’t study Japanese well. If I have a Japanese friend, maybe I can improve it faster. So, why don’t you look for a Korean friend?
Jungshin: I feel sad because my Japanese is not good. Even though I have no time now, I think watching dramas or movies can help you to improve your skill. I do watch Japanese dramas such as Mr. Brain and The Queen of Lunchtime Cuisine to study.

Scanned by : The Stupid
Translation by : CNBLUESTORM

No comments:

Post a Comment