What's Inside

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Park Shin Hye is a pertinacious 'ghost student' with a GPA 3+

Recently, actress Park Shinhye is a busy bee. As her movie 'Miracle in Cell No.7' exceeds 12 million views and her drama 'Flower Boys Next Door' became a huge hit, she has been bombarded with all kinds of CF and interview invitations. One may ask, how's her school work?
Today, 'ghost student'(referring to celebrities in Korea who attend often miss classes because of busy schedules) Park Shinhye sits down at a cafe in Seoul's Samcheongdong with e-news and talks about her school life.


During the interview, a reporter asked 'Working and going to school at the same time is not an easy task. Do you feel tired?' She replied: 'To be honest, I haven't been able to work to my best ability in both areas. In the past, I made adjustments to my school schedule so I could handle school and work. But for Flower Boys Next Door, I started filming right after my midterm exams, so it was quite hard for me.'

Park Shin Hye entered Chungang University's drama and cinema program in 2008, and she is now in her senior year. She has postponed her graduation due to her busy schedule. However, she is able to achieve an excellent grades with GPA 3+, which has attracted the attention of netizens.
 'I am very hardworking when it comes to school work, and my management is not very pleased about it. But my school life hasn't been affected at all despite my busy schedule. When I'm in school. I have to stay up all night working on my homework, and I can also produce shows and performances with my friends, eat snacks and do everything that a college student does.'

In addition to that, Park Shinhye said: 'Now, I have to work hard towards graduation to be a good role model to my juniors. I am working on my graduation thesis, and preparing for my Asia Tour fanmeetings. It's stressful, but I really like university life. I really, really want to finish my university studies and graduate on time.''



Source : PSH_IFC

4 comments:

  1. Good job, Shinhye!
    She is a hard working person in all areas not just school work..like she says in her interview. It's yet another good quality of hers .......giving her best always. She really is a good role model.
    May she always be blessed with health, happiness and success . Amen

    She is lovely like always. Like the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. I love how she is able to handle every aspects of her life and career.

    Chukae PSH for your upcoming graduation day!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I wish I would have the chance to meet you this Saturday for the FM. It's my dream really to see you in person.

    So sad I can't.

    ReplyDelete